Earning My Stripes

Trying to merge a little bit of sexy into the corporate jungle is quite a daunting task……that’s when I think the combo of a little striped dress and a boyfriend blazer with some dash of color can do the trick!

By way of this post, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you that I’ve been contacted by SwimSpot to work together on a post featuring a product from their vast range of designer swimsuit and resort collection….Watch out for it in the coming days!! :-)

House of Harlow Aly sunglasses

Michael Kors red satchel bagDress/Boyfriend Blazer/Bracelet (Forever 21), Michael Kors bag (MK outlet), House of Harlow Sunglasses (Marshalls), Carlos Santana Shoes (Ross), L’Oreal Lipstick in Fearless Fuchsia #145

Like it?? LOVE IT Elena!!!! You always outdo yourself each time & thanks again for the honor of being in your body of work….MORE POWER!!!

1. Rosalyne Montbatten says

Amazing how someone could look so slim in horizontal stripes….you just inspired that thought!

Rosalyne Montbatten

loves stripes – always classic

♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my birthday post – can hardly believe it’s been a year already ;)

Love the striped dress! Looks great with the pop of color from the bag! Thanks for checking out my blog! Following you! Love for you to follow back!

Love this look! So simple, yet fashionable & affordable! What I also like is that each piece is versatile. You could make several outfits by adding a different color bag, same with the blazer. I would also make this a casual look by adding a cropped jean jacket.

Rebecca :)
    You look super classy in this combination and congratulations on your feature coming up :)
    Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!

Wow, Rebecca, the best way to create a timeless, chic and sophisticated look is to embrace a black and white color palette and that fantastic stripped summer dress is the best example, dear!
    Thank you for your lovely comment!

Big hugs!

Love the bag – perfect splash of color. I agree, it’s tough to add sexy into corporate attire sometimes, but throwing a blazer on always seems to work! You look great!