Friday Surprises

Last night I was so stunned that I almost fell off my chair :-) when I got a message from the talented and beauteous fashion blogger/graphic designer/animator Elena of DC in Style … that she is featuring me on her “Friday Inspiration” post where she does a wonderful illustration of fellow bloggers inspiring her lately.  I’ve been a huge fan of her work where she beautifully merges art with fashion and am greatly honored to be her muse for this week…..inspired by my look from the post “Resort Luxe.”

Be more amazed with Elena’s body of work at her awesome blog DC in Style!! ♥

Jessica-Simpson-gold-sandals

sheer-floral-tunic

Jessica-Simpson-yellow-purse

In this regard, I’m inviting you to check out my blog again on Monday where I’m finally unveiling the product of my recent collaboration with SwimSpot, the #1 online swimwear boutique!

Happy weekend everyone!! :-)

Comments

Wow what a great outfit! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! I really appreciate it! And you look fabulous! I absolutely am in love with your blog! New follower for sure!

Xo Meghan
    citrusrefrehingfashion.blogspot.com

2. leila says

super like :) … you looked so gorgeous in that dress… nice color and dainty prints… just love it and the illustration was just fabulous ;)

Oh wow….that’s an honor if it’s coming from you lovely Karollyn! I will surely check it out….THANKS DOLL!!

Yes Ani this illustration will truly have a special place in my heart & in my home….THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING SO SWEET !!!

Many thanks! It truly is a lovely sketch by a very talented artist like Elena. Pls. stop by again tomorrow & check out my 1st collaboration with SwimSpot.com & lemme know what you think my dear!!! xoxo

Thanks so much Monica…I’d surely stop by your blog very soon! Hope you could stop by again tomorrow to check out my collaboration with SwimSpot.com & lemme know what you think!!

Thanks dear…always appreciate your sweet comment! Kindly stop by again this Monday to check out my collaboration with SwimSpot.com!!

That is such a great summer-y outfit! I love that dress! And huge congrats on being featured in that blog!!! This is so amazing!!! I am really truly happy for you – I know how important it is and how great it feels when someone else shares what you truly love :) Best of luck to you!!

xoxo Olgs
    Olga recently posted..City LoveMy Profile

Awww Olga that’s really sweet to hear…I always appreciate you stopping by & I would surely see you at your blog too dear!!

Awww so happy you liked it Ani….I’ve always looked forward to her work of art & was just so honored to be chosen like you!!

haha thanks Genie…seriously I didnt notice before when my friends mention it, but now that you’ve told me, I’m looking more closely :-)

Awwww thanks pretty girl…glad you love it! I don’t understand how that award works..hahaha but sure I will hop over now to your blog to collect it dear!! ;-)

Congratulations, Rebecca, on that feature! That’s is an amazing drawing and the selection of your picture couldn’t be better! This is such an ADORABLE and super feminine dress (LOVE that print, the colors and that is so flowy!) and you look amazing in this picture! I’ll definitely check back on Monday to see all the outfits that you wore in this collaboration!

Jenny
    Jenny recently posted..Daisies and Sunflowers (Shopping In My Own Closet – Outfit #52)My Profile

Thanks so much glad you liked the sandals ;-)!! Hope you could stop by again this Monday to check out my sponsored post by SwimSpot.com! Have the loveliest of weekends my dear!!

You look absolutelly stunning, Rebecca! In the beautiful photos and in the wonderful ilustration the talented Elena made of you!
    Have the best weekend, dear!

Big hugs!
    Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
    Inés recently posted..Simply Smoky…My Profile

Hugs to you too sweet Ines…dont forget to stop by on Monday to check out my 1st sponsored post by SwimSpot.com!!

6. Kristen Marie Merck says

Wow no wonder she chose you…..love all your looks, casual, resort, professional! You rock each & everyone of these looks!!!

KM Merck

Oh yes Jenny….thrilled like it’s Christmas morning haha! I love all her Friday Inspiration so it felt so surreal when I saw mine!!

So cool, her drawing is beautiful, wow hope you get to hang that somewhere nice. Love that dress, the sleeves and color look great on you,
    xx
    Simona
    simona recently posted..A tavolaMy Profile

Wow! She’s very talented! And congrats to you on being featured! You deserve it, you’ve got great style!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you again soon!