Monday Blues

House-of-Harlow-sunglassesHappy Monday everyone!!  Absolutely no Monday blues here because of this light cotton dress (Kohl’s) I fetched from the inner recesses of my closet :-)…..which I think is a perfect end-of-summer dress and a lovely match for this Steve Madden wedges (a steal at $19.99), I scored from Ross recently.  I approach the end-of-summer with mixed feelings (happy kinda sad)…..very soon, bare-legged posts like this will take a back seat to tights/leggings/boots-clad legs.  Something that makes me happy kinda sad! ;-)

Steve-Madden-shoes-wedges

Forever-21-bracelet

blue-printed-cotton-dress

Steve-Madden-shoes-wedges

I’m wearing Vol. 1 dress (Kohl’s), Steve Madden wedges (Ross), Forever 21 bracelet & House of Harlow 1960 sunnies (Marshalls)

Comments

Thanks so much…I certainly will Stephanie!! Count me in as your new friend @ BL & a new fan of your blog!!

Thanks so much Nikki….I guess we thoroughly enjoyed Summer that’s why it really flew so fast, don’t you think? Have a great day my friend!!

Awww…My daughter chose the tan version too & it sure looks pretty too!! Thanks I will see you very soon @ your blog !!

Rebecca!!!
    Love those wedges…amazing!!
    You can totally wear those into fall/winter…they will look fabulous with skinny jeans and big oversized sweater…so chic…
    And please, do a post about your hair soon…would love to know how you get those killer curls ;)
    XOXO
    Martha recently posted..Why, hello there, Kitty!My Profile

hahaha I will try my best on that sweet request for a curls tutorial & I will surely keep that style advice in mind Martha….THANKS!!

Thanks my friend Suzanne…I’d like to think I’m lucky in that department (on scoring deals)! Have a great week!!