Monday Blues

House-of-Harlow-sunglassesHappy Monday everyone!!  Absolutely no Monday blues here because of this light cotton dress (Kohl’s) I fetched from the inner recesses of my closet :-)…..which I think is a perfect end-of-summer dress and a lovely match for this Steve Madden wedges (a steal at $19.99), I scored from Ross recently.  I approach the end-of-summer with mixed feelings (happy kinda sad)…..very soon, bare-legged posts like this will take a back seat to tights/leggings/boots-clad legs.  Something that makes me happy kinda sad! ;-)

I’m wearing Vol. 1 dress (Kohl’s), Steve Madden wedges (Ross), Forever 21 bracelet & House of Harlow 1960 sunnies (Marshalls)

Love this dress, great pattern. Really loved your hair in that last photo too, the curls look aaamzing!
    Btw thanks for all the sweet comments on =)

Thanks so much…I certainly will Stephanie!! Count me in as your new friend @ BL & a new fan of your blog!!

Thanks so much Nikki….I guess we thoroughly enjoyed Summer that’s why it really flew so fast, don’t you think? Have a great day my friend!!

Oh my gosh – you look so fabulous! And happy!! I love how you have two different blue patterns and the outfit still works so well. Absolutely gorgeous!!

I love your shoes!! What a great find. I need to hit up Ross again, so that I can find more awesome shoes and feel awesome as soon as I walk out. Haha! :)

Awww…My daughter chose the tan version too & it sure looks pretty too!! Thanks I will see you very soon @ your blog !!

Awesome dress as always Rebecca! I love the shoes too! The denim shirt that I really want is from True Religion, I believe the price tag is $198…so for $20 I am happy with my purchase.

Love those wedges…amazing!!
    You can totally wear those into fall/winter…they will look fabulous with skinny jeans and big oversized sweater…so chic…
    And please, do a post about your hair soon…would love to know how you get those killer curls ;)

hahaha I will try my best on that sweet request for a curls tutorial & I will surely keep that style advice in mind Martha….THANKS!!

Thanks my friend Suzanne…I’d like to think I’m lucky in that department (on scoring deals)! Have a great week!!

FABULOUS! Another favorite of mine! Looking at your body, Rebecca makes me want to hit the gym twice today! You are an inspiration for me to get up and get in shape again.. thanks! :) Getting there slowly..

MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide!)