I’m wearing: Dress (here) given by Wallis, Vintage Chanel Bag, Armani A/X Aviator Sunglasses @ Nordstrom Rack (splurge), Jessica Simpson Gold Sandals @ TJ Maxx (splurge), New York & Co. Watch (splurge), L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick (here) and a Smile (my own!)
Another weekend came and went in a haze…..and so did our Mothers’ Day sojourn with my visiting family from the Philippines to the lovely desert valley of Coachella. The desert naturally sizzled to the 100s…..and so did this dazzling dress which Wallis sent me again (here is the 1st one) for being nominated and participating in the recent search for their 1st US Blogger-Ambassador. Being the maxi dress junkie that I am…..I didn’t have a hard time choosing from their vast maxi dress collection (here)……and one of the best from their fabulous W collection (here) nonetheless! I just can’t stop gushing over the floaty swaths of fabric and that lavish gold embellishment which can be easily removed and worn separately as a necklace. ♥
So, if you just stopped by my blog and you’re any one of these ladies, Wallis is the answer to all your dressing dilemmas:
- the budget-conscious woman who does not want to break the bank to achieve high style;
- the time-strapped corporate maven who wants outfits that can take her from the board room to happy hours with just a few style tweaks;
- the ever-busy working mom who would rather shop online than scour the malls for great style and good deals;
- the fashionista/style chameleon who loves spinning wardrobe classics into her own personal style; and
- the age-appropriate conscious but still fun-loving 40-something woman!
Plus…..Wallis is having a site-wide sale going on right now. Happy Shopping everyone!