Desert Dazzle

Wallis-US-black-and-white-striped-maxi-dressIndio-CAflowy-maxi-dressfuschia-lipstickArmani-aviator-sunglassesJessica-Simpson-gold-flat-sandalsChanel-bagI’m wearing:  Dress (here) given by Wallis, Vintage Chanel Bag, Armani A/X Aviator Sunglasses @ Nordstrom Rack (splurge), Jessica Simpson Gold Sandals @ TJ Maxx (splurge), New York & Co. Watch (splurge), L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick (here) and a Smile (my own!) :-)

Another weekend came and went in a haze…..and so did our Mothers’ Day sojourn with my visiting family from the Philippines to the lovely desert valley of Coachella.  The desert naturally sizzled to the 100s…..and so did this dazzling dress which Wallis sent me again (here is the 1st one) for being nominated and participating in the recent search for their 1st US Blogger-Ambassador.  Being the maxi dress junkie that I am…..I didn’t have a hard time choosing from their vast maxi dress collection (here)……and one of the best from their fabulous W collection (here) nonetheless!  I just can’t stop gushing over the floaty swaths of fabric and that lavish gold embellishment which can be easily removed and worn separately as a necklace. ♥

So, if you just stopped by my blog and you’re any one of these ladies, Wallis is the answer to all your dressing dilemmas:

• the budget-conscious woman who does not want to break the bank to achieve high style;
  • the time-strapped corporate maven who wants outfits that can take her from the board room to happy hours with just a few style tweaks;
  • the ever-busy working mom who would rather shop online than scour the malls for great style and good deals;
  • the fashionista/style chameleon who loves spinning wardrobe classics into her own personal style; and
  • the age-appropriate conscious but still fun-loving 40-something woman!

Plus…..Wallis is having a site-wide sale going on right now.  Happy Shopping everyone! :-)

Comments

Looks like this is a great summer dress and elegant enough to bring it out for outdoor dinners =)
    I love the blue dress just as much as this one =)

absolutely stunning in every single picture! you’re the greatest! so well put together all the time! I look up to you!
    Wish you a great Sunday and a very happy World Baking Day!
    kisses!!!
    Aida

That is an absolutely gorgeous dress! The black and white fade out is fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry I am so long returning the visit…I found your comment in my spam que. I am following through Bloglovin because I love the look of your blog. Beautiful shots! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

I love Wallis as they have a great collection of dresses (and I am kind of dress-addicted!), very good quality and there is always a sale or some kind of special offer.

This maxidress is fabulous, Rebecca! I wish we had your climate over here and I could wear this style more often.

Annette
    Lady of Style

Every time I stop by your lovely blog, I can’t help wishing that summer would hurry up and arrive – you always seem to be having such beautiful weather! And what better for beautiful weather than a maxi dress? I love the slight ombre effect of the neutral print on this one… and gold embellishments make everything better :)
    xox,
    Cee

I love that dress so much! I too love a good maxi and that one is so pretty! I especially love the gold around the neck, which looks so great with your sandals!

Rebecca, this dress is STUNNING!! The way it moves in the breeze, and that gold collar! What an amazing choice!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

Beautiful maxi dress. I love the halter style of it. It looks amazing on you. I just got a similar watch in rose gold like yours, but I have to size it. Can’t wait to wear it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for always leaving the most encouraging and sweet message. I really appreciate it.

Hope you had a great weekend.
    XO

Hi doll!!!

You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
    This dress is a dream,I love the flowy shape and print and it looks fabulous on you dear
    The gold touches and the chic sandles complete this perfect easy breezy summerlook!

You look absolutely breathtakingly beautiful my friend!
    I sure will check out the Wallis site!
    sounds great!