Rose Royce Blue

H&M-short-printed-blazerHappy Monday everyone!  I’m so thankful that time flew so fast that we are finally at the homestretch of the Rose Royce Premium Jeans search for its new Brand Ambassador of which yours truly is a part of (for those of you who just tuned in).  It has been a crazy good number of days campaigning for these fabulous jeans that merges “East Coast attitude with West Coast style.” ♥

I’m taking this wonderful opportunity to profusely thank everyone who has been with me through this journey… family, BFFs (aka passionate campaigners/bullies ;-)), a tight circle of close friends from childhood, school, church, the blogosphere, former workplaces, my kids’ friends and the Almighty….who helped keep me sane, kept my numbers moving and have me laughing through it all! :-)

Likewise, my huge thanks goes to Rose Rose Premium Jeans and its wonderful PR arm for giving me this great opportunity to work with their brand and compete along side these lovely young ladies.  Being more of the ride rather than the destination kind of person….you have definitely given me the chance not everyone can have in a single lifetime! ♥

So, for the final stretch……spare a few seconds of your precious time to vote for me via Rose Royce’ Facebook page (here).  You have to first “like” their Facebook page in order to cast your 1st and succeeding votes….and what’s incredible is you could now vote once every hour till the midnight of Saturday, August 31! ;-)

embellished-embroidered-jeansFor this week, I will be linking with these fabulous and fun ladies….I’m so happy seeing this list getting long:

Look Details:   Jeans given by Rose Royce,  H&M Blazer (similar), Mossimo by Target Tank Top (splurge), Scarf @ Marshalls (splurge), Qupid Shoes (here) given by Heavenly CoutureFoster Grant Sunglasses @ Rite Aid, Forever 21 bracelet (splurge), Maybelline Vivids Lipcolor (here), Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Photography:  Vince G Ordonez – Instagram: @havasuqt3

Rebecca you rock those rad jeans. They were made for you. I hope you’re going to win this time. I already voted a few times for you. Good luck sweetheart :D

xx Mira

you always have such good style. i love the jacket and pairs really well with jeans. i love hwo it can be classy but casual as well.

Hey doll!!

I scrolled through all your latest posts I had missed out on and I love them all!!
    You are such a lucky lady to be teaming up with wallis and now Rose Royce jeans.
    You did a fantastic job at styling them and I really like those knee high brown wegded boots!
    So perfect for fall!
    I tried to vote for you yesterday but I couldn’t get through after liking the page!

I am going to keep trying!
    You sooooo deserve to win!
    looking absolutely GORGEOUS my friend!
    keeping my fingers crossed for you here!

Kisses and talk again soon

xoxo muwah Tamara Chloé

You are WORKING those jeans!! Love it!!!
    You look great :)
    Best of luck in this contest…you can do it ;)
    By the way, I’m still waiting for you to do a post about how you style your hair…it always looks amazing!

Rebecca you have impeccable taste and look AMAZING in those jeans! You will make the BEST ambassador for this brand! So happy for you!!! xoxo (your biggest cheerleader) Carla

Hi Rebecca!

Thanks for dropping my blog, and I’m glad you did too or else I would not have visited yours. You have great fashion sense and those jeans make your legs look like they go on for miles!

Looking forward to more of your posts. Let’s follow each other on bloglovin?

Congrats on your feature in Instyle magazine. So happy and proud of you.
    What a great casual look on you today. Beautiful as always. Love the added scarf touch.