Happy Monday everyone! I would like to welcome all of you to my first-ever blogger link up/collaboration….where I will be joining a wedding party hosted by the fabulous and talented Elena (thanks for being ever so patient with me :-)) of DC in Style and my gorgeous friend Ani of Fleurani. ♥
So lovelies out there…..it’s your turn to share with us your own distinct wedding guest look via the link below!
For this trans-continental and coast-to-coast (Germany-Washington DC-Los Angeles) wedding look collaboration…..I chose my maxi dress extraordinaire from Wallis (first worn here) as a palette where I just added some dash of accessories fit for a wedding guest to wear…..Los Angeles-style (I think!).
- Watch What I’m Wearing
- Still Being Molly: Funday Monday Linkup
- Peacoats and Plaid: The Collective Social Blog Hop
- Real Girl Style Weekly Fashion Link Up
- Style Elixir: Style Sessions Weekly Fashion Link Up
- Because Shanna Said So: Random Wednesdays
- Get Your Pretty On: I Feel Pretty – Playing Favorites
- Transatlantic Blonde: What I Wore Wednesday
- Fashion and Beauty Finds: Keeping It Casual Wednesday
- Kiwi Women’ Style: Wardrobe Wednesday
- All Things Pretty
- Look What I Got: The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite
- Style Elixir: Friday’s Fab Favorites
- The Life of the Party Blog: Fashion Informant Linkup
Look Details: Dress (not available anymore) given by Wallis, Belt (from another dress), BCBG Max Azria Multi-Pearl Strand Necklace (similar), J. Crew Bracelet (here), Halston Sunglasses @ Marshalls (splurge), Chinese Laundry Shoes @ Marshalls (similar / splurge), MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick (steal), Hair and Smile (my own!)
Are you ready for our Monday Bloom LINK-UP party? Rules are very easy:
2. Link to your specific post (wedding look) not your blogs main page
3. Include a link to Monday Bloom somewhere in your post.
Guest with more votes will get a fashion illustration, so join us and have fun