Seeing Spring

reversible-scarfHola lovelies!  Before scrolling down….yours truly is currently this week’s feature in Ava Grace’s Closet’s inspirational series This is 40 (love you Susan!)…..hope you could check this one out and see how we 40 plus women roll! :-)

Also….join the fun and meet new friends at the Stylish Tuesday link up of my fellow Los Angeles blogger Paige Wall’s blog Life’s a Party Dress Like It……where again yours truly is the featured blogger for the week (I really can’t thank you enough ladies!) ♥

With the promise of Spring clearly in the horizon…..I certainly didn’t lose time this week shedding off layers and settling down to those pieces that really matter.  Like my ever-reliable green blazer (I wear it with almost anything….with a dress here!), corduroy leggings, boots and this scarf from FRAAS which is reversible and so cozy as well.  ♥

brown-fur-lined-wedge-boots

green-lapel-collar-suit-blazerI’m more than excited to join the fun link parties of these fabulous bloggers:

hair-inspiration

Vera-Wang-for-Kohls-black-corduroy-leggingsWhat I’m Wearing:

FRAAS reversible scarf (love this, this and this too!), Green Lapel Suit (here) given by SheInside, Vera Wang for Kohl’s Corduroy Leggings (here), Michael Kors Boots, Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Cherry Picking (here), Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Comments

Wow! Love the green blazer with the striped top, topped off with red lipstick! Classy, elegant and fabulous! Spring is only 18 days away! Yay! Thanx for stopping by our blog. Have a lovely weekend.

XOXO N & N

I love this beautiful green blazer and it looks fantastic with your striped top and leggings! Love the boots too. I just read your interview and loved your answers, especially the best advice you would give to your younger self. Sometimes we focus too much on our flaws instead of appreciating our virtues. We should be grateful for everything we have and are. I take the time every day to thank God for all the blessings He has given me.
    I decided to quit blogging and left a message on my blog (my last post). I will keep visiting your beautiful and inspiring blog and keep in touch. I would like to thank you very much for being so supportive, for always leaving kind comments that made me feel so happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Lu

I’m still so sad that you’re leaving blog land Lu. You’ve been such a great virtual friend & inspiration to me. I still hope we can keep in touch & meet you someday in person. More power to your endeavors & God bless!!!!

So bright and lovely. I love that green blazer and the striped shirt! Of course I have checked out the interview. It’s amazing. I know you said a crop top is a no go but if you wear something under that top it would be perfect! I really want to try this one.
    Have a happy Wednesday Rebecca!! I’ll go shopping now :D

xx Mira

I absolutely adore that jacket. It is so pretty. What a gorgeous shade of green. You layered up beautifully. And WOW it looks warm where you are at. =)

Have a Great Tuesday, Ada. =)

You look so cute, and wow, there is no way you’re 40!! You look fantastic. I love how you brought in a fresh pop of color to this outfit, while still making it work for the still-chilly temps.

Love the contrast of colors in your pictures. What a great jacket to added pop.

Hope you had a wonderful and restful weekend!
    Love,