Shady Style

aviator-sunglasses

Happy Monday everyone!  With the so-called “dog days of Summer” hovering upon us….my latest collaboration with UK’s leading SUNGLASSES SHOP is indeed met with much rejoicing!   And who wouldn’t be when you get to work with UK’s largest sunglasses specialists with over 20 years of experience in bringing quality designer (think Gucci, Ray-Ban, Prada, Armani, Chloe et al!) eyewear at non-designer prices with the least amount of worry (a.k.a. excellent customer service). ♥

It was truly a blast working with them from Day 1 when I get to choose from their über fabulous RALPH LAUREN EYEWEAR line to the day I get this classic gold RALPH aviators (which comes in a handsome but sturdy case with a cleaning cloth) in the mail and finally wearing it with my new boho-inspired top.  Extra happy points are in order for finally finding a top like this before Summer bids goodbye…whew!! :-)

Plus don’t forget to check back with me again here or at my social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – for another exciting giveaway….coming very soon courtesy of none other than my lovely peeps at the SUNGLASSES SHOP! ;-)

sunglasses-shop

Qupid-strappy-platform-shoes

ralph-gold-aviator-sunglasses

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

#HowISummer   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Visible Monday   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   Monday Bloom   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Monday Mingle   ::   Tuesday Pretties   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   Stylish Tuesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   The Hump Day Blog Hop   ::   #AllAboutYou   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   Tucker Up WIWW   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday   ::   Look What I Got   ::   Fashion Informant   ::   Style Confessions   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Fashion Item Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion for Fashion   ::   Stylish Saturday   ::   I Would So Rock This

boho-top

denim-cutoffs

hair-inspiration

RALPH by Ralph Lauren Eyewear c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP  ::    QUPID Shoes  (last year, but love this one too!) c/o HEAVENLY COUTURE   ::   Abercrombie & Fitch shorts (similar here)   ::   Top at Marshalls (similar here)   ::   American Eagle Belt (circa 2007 but love this)   ::   Michael Kors Dylan Watch  ::  Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot (here)  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Comments

PERFECT summer outfit!! You look gorgeous!! Congrats on working with all of those amazing brands in sunglasses!! How exciting!! Hope you’re having a great weekend. xo~Sherry

You are always so fun and happy. I appreciate that in you. So chemo 6 is this Monday morning. Bring it! Let’s do it! and let it’s ick just fade away each day until I feel wonderful again ( like I have in the past 5 days) LOL (hug)

Cute sunnies and love the blue top, but of course, those gorgeous legs of yours stole the show! Way to go hot stuff! We can’t believe we weren’t following you on Instagram … thanx for the reminder. Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

XOXO Nensi & Natasha

Lady in blue! A very youthful look. Whether elegant dresses or cut-off denim shorts, you look beautiful. I love your hair.

Have a wonderful weekend!

♥ carmen

The shoes are to.die.for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair looks amazing in these pictures as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love reading your blog soo much! Thanks for linking up again!

hugs-Amber

Such a cool look, I think this is the best summer top I’ve seen in a long time- such a cool color and shape, you’re so lucky to own it!!

Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

I love your style!! Anything in cobalt blue just needs to get into my closet asap haha. Definitely love finding new style blogs to follow! Can’t wait to read more!! :)

Your sunglasses suit your style and outfit. I like your boho style blue top, fab colour and it goes so well with your denim jeans. Love the platforms!

Wow Rebecca you look amazing and beautiful and sexy. I loooove the cute “boho” top and the cool sunnies. I had to check out the store and they have a hugest selection of Ralph Lauren sunglasses I have seen. Have a wonderful Tuesday and yes I call it a mess. Lola calls it mayham :D

xx Mira

Oh my stars, we are boho twins today! I am in love with this look and your top is amazing!! I never thought to pair this look with heels and I love it for a more dressy feel! gorgeous my friend! susan