Kameleonz Sunglasses

kameleonz-interchangeable-sunglasses

I really won’t mind if Summer never ends in Los Angeles or at the blog as well.  With the temps up into the triple digits last weekend….I guess it’s not time to stash away those fun denim cutoffs, wedge sandals, chiffon tops and mirrored sunnies just yet! :-)

So it is with great joy that I unveil another end-of-season collaboration with KAMELEONZ – a unique brand of high-quality interchangeable sunglasses meant for the beach and beyond.  Yes you read it right everyone – mix and match sunnies at the flick of a finger and with a wide array of color combos (triple sets, full sets, solos, side arms) to choose from (you could even create your own here!)….how cool is that? ♥

It’s been a blast since I got my SAHARA Full Set – switching side arms depending on my mood and outfits – life’s indeed a beach with KAMELEONZ! ;-)

bcbg-max-azria-top

mirrored-sunnies

kameleonz-mirrored-sunglasses

DSC_1599 copy
colorful-mirrored-sunglasses

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Personal Style Monday   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   Trend Spin   ::   #AllAboutYou   ::   Stylish Tuesday   ::   Work Your Work Wear Challenge   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   #WhatchaWearingWednesday   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Fashion a La Mode   ::   Tucker Up WIWW   ::   Your Whims Wednesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Three-fer Thursday   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   #WIWT Link Up   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Friday Favorites   ::   #FashionFriday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Passion for Fashion   ::   Stylish Saturday   ::   I Would So Rock This

DSC_1623 copy

hair-inspiration

kameleonz-interchangeable-sunglasses

What I’m Wearing   >>   Sunglasses (I got the SAHARA Full Set) c/o KAMELEONZ   ::   BCBG Max Azria top (gifted by friends, this is great too!)   ::   Michael Kors bag   ::   Abercrombie & Fitch shorts (similar one here)   ::   Palazzo Pants via Marshalls (this is similar)   ::   Report Wedge sandals via Macy’s (bought during Labor Day sale)   ::   American Eagle Belt (circa 2007 but love this)   ::   Michael Kors Dylan Watch   ::   Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot (exact one here)  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Comments

Those sunglasses look great on you! I also love that transitional top you have on, although it sounds rather sunny in Los Angeles still! Thanks for stopping by the What Wives Wear link up party, hope to see you back tomorrow night!

Hi Rebecca!

I found you through the I Would So Rock This linkup party! This is an adorable outfit and those wedges are to die for! I’ve followed you on most of your social media accounts so hopefully I can see some more of your cute posts :)

I’d love for you to check out my blog and follow along too :)

So you guys are still having summer. Hmm I really jealous Rebecca lol! It’s dark and windy over here and I bet it’s going to rain too. Both looks are gorgoeus. Boy the denim shorts look hot. Wow mix and match sunnies that’s so cool and I love the set you got. Have a happy Sunday pretty. Btw you can see my sisters on Instagram rockin their dirndls lol :D

xx

I’m with you – I would be totally okay if summer never ended, though unfortunately things are already cooling down here. The new sunglasses are so fun, love the mirrored look!

Triple digits, still? Wow! I’m not ready to break up with my denim cut-offs either.

Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

Pretty outfit girl!! Love the shimmering gold in the top and those cute wedges! Don’t worry it isnt exactly fall here in Charlotte. Getting a bit cooler. YOu look great in the denim shorts, and if it is hot, go for it! I love the mirrored sunglasses, I just wish I didnt have to have a prescription! Have a great week!
    from the link up

please stop by, jess

I love your top and it’s a fabulous transition into fall .. I have to say though .. I love the heat, but I’m so ready for those crisp mornings.

Monica

Thanks sweet Elmira! BTW I was at your blog a while back and I am having a hard time posting my comment – it keeps bouncing back! :-(

2 GREAT looks with 1 beautiful blouse. What a great but. I could see you getting a lot of use out this beautiful blouse.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.