Vionic Shoes

orthaheel-technology

For someone (that’s me! :-) ) who’s spent almost 3/4 of her life in high heels….accepting a style collaboration wearing not-so-high heels could really be a challenge in itself.   But since stepping out of my comfort zones has been in my agenda lately, I decided to give it a try!  Special thanks also goes to my good friend Chelsea for not giving up on me when I said no to her the first time. :-)

So it is again with great pleasure that I unveil another exciting collaboration – this time with VIONIC SHOES – the first of its kind with the breakthrough Orthaheel ® Technology.  Yes everyone, this is the technology which made this uber cute wedges so comfortable.  And that I think is an understatement because each VIONIC pair comes with “innovative, podiatrist-designed support built seamlessly into contemporary and modern classics, constructed in premium materials and essential silhouettes,” based on more than 30 years of proven customer satisfaction. ♥

As a working mother on her feet the whole day, I can’t get over how stylish their work wear line (here) is – especially these gorgeous ankle boots (here) and my soon-to-be driving shoes (here). ;-)

I’m giving a shout-out of thanks to another good friend Laura for including yours truly in an exciting giveaway happening soon at her blog and because of that I got this amazing wine-colored clutch from my new favorite purse brand GiGi New York.  We have all got to watch out for that! ♥

wine-uber-clutch-pebble-grain

aviator-sunglasses

vionic-antonia-wedges

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

#HowIFall   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Monday Bloom   ::   Personal Style Monday   ::   Trend Spin   ::   Tuesday Pretties   ::   SCBS September Monthly Link Up   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   #ReasonsToDress   ::   #AllAboutYou   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Watcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   Your Whims Wednesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Three-fer Thursday   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   #TreatYoSelfThursday   ::   Fashion Informant   ::   Life and Style   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   #FashionFriday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Friday’s Fab Favorites   ::   Stylish Saturday   ::

snakeskin-chiffon-flare-tank

vionic-snakeskin-wedges

hair-inspiration

What I’m Wearing   >>   Shoes c/o VIONIC   ::   Clutch c/o GiGi New York   ::   RALPH Eyewear c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP   ::   Leather Skirt thanks to 1st Class Fashion   ::   Flare Snakeskin Tank c/o AMI Club Wear   ::   Long Sleeved Top from Kohl’s   ::   Striped Vest from Marshalls   ::   Forever 21 Blazer   ::   Michael Kors Bag and Watch   ::   Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot (exact one here)  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Comments

I’m totally going to have to check out these shoes. I love wearing heels for my shoes but, now standing (while more like running around at MAC) I need something comfortable too. :) Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ Megan

I must say, you have styled these shoes darned good. They look fantastic. And like you I do not like flat shoes. But like you I sometimes need to walk on them or I will go crazy. And these seem perfect.
    Greetje

Oh my these pair oh shoes is gorgeous-I always stop when I see shoes with animal print,especially python is my fave;-)Of course your skirt and lovely wine-colored clutch also my types:-)Kisses Rebecca!!!
    Mayoume

These sound like my kind of shoe! I was born with messed up feet and have to wear custom orthotics or my custom foot brace. I also have dr’s orders to wear something with a heel and to never wear flats. The fact that these are a heel plus have all that extra support to make them supper comfy sounds amazing! You look great!

Can I just say WOW!? I love these shoes, and both outfits you paired them with. I prefer shorter heels because I’m already tall, and these look perfect!

A pair of wedges like what you have on would be perfect for my everyday life but only Lord knows why I keep on buying heels!? The pair you have is perfect, especially to add a bit of pizzazz for a simple outfit.

Thanks pretty girl!!!! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face there!

The wedges must be so comfy, plus the model is perfectly matching with every outfits, you look beautiful and smashing in both Rebecca and I also like the burgundy clutch, too stylish!:) Kisses! xo

Thanks so much sweet Lilli!!!! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face there!

Thanks lovely Adelina!!!! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face here!

Thanks so much Nunu!!!! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face here!

THOSE SHOES! they are totally sexy for not being “high”. Actually they look like the perfect height….elongate the leg but are also comfortable. Thank you for linking up to the #reasonstodress Real Mom Street Style linkup again this week! I love having you and will share this very stylish post!

Angie from reasons to dress

It’s always a pleasure to link up with you Angie! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face here!

Seeing you here always makes me smile Jess! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face here!

Thanks pretty Lorna!!! Why don’t you link up this post or any OOTD post this week to the TREND SPIN linkup which I am co-hosting with Laura and Erin. This linkup goes live starting Monday at 1am PST…hope to see your pretty face here!

I love those shoes! Edgy and comfortable!! What more could one want. THey look great on you. Love both looks with the black leather skirt, and then your dark denim looks great. I like dark denim as I think it dresses up an outfit, love that you paired a snakeskin top with those shoes. Perfect!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess

Comfy shoes made fierce in a wedge and reptile print?! Love! I hear “orthopedic” and immediately have a panic attack that I’m about to see the ugliest, clunkiest shoes ever, but these are great! I love heels but only for short distances because I don’t want to sprain my ankle and be splayed out on the sidewalk. If I can have comfort and a hot heel, all the better! Thanks for the introduction to Vionic shoes!

<3 Liz

You’re welcome Liz! You have no idea how nervous I was to join this collab because I can’t reconcile orthopedic & pretty shoes – but this pair changed my mind!

Wow! Those shoes are great! Stylish & comfy. What’s not to love?! And speaking of love…I adore the leather skirt outfit. I really love this look on you chica. :) Here’s to another fabulously stylish week! Xoxo

Deb

What a great pair of shoes! They look sooo comfortable cause they wedges. Love the way you styled them.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I hardly ever wear heels, because we live in a very small, casual town. I love them, but people around here just don’ dress up much. I do love these shoes – not too dressy and they look super comfy! Like you could wear them with denim too!! Great find! And I love that clutch! Great looks today! Susan