Boden On The Go

boden-womens-yoga-wear

Hello everyone!  Don’t worry you are in the right blog. :-)  Someone (that’s me!) is totally dressing down to her yoga pants to bring you the spanking new active/yoga wear line of my favorite British brand BODEN!  For a current yoga/pilates enthusiast (yes I really wear lipstick at the gym and yoga!) and semi-retired gym rat (I now do it at home) like me, being asked to collaborate and bring to life a line of active/yoga wear to compete with the reigning brands like Lululemon, Fabletics, among others – is such a distinct pleasure. ♥

boden-run-faster-leggings

Having worked a couple of times with BODEN here and here  – I was almost sure beforehand that they won’t compromise on the quality and fit of their new venture into active/yoga wear.  Being a freshman in this field – BODEN surely didn’t disappoint when I immediately took these goodies out on a spin at my yoga class (plus shopping afterwards!) last weekend. :-)

active-wear

Due to my rash-prone skin – I’m quite a stickler for details when it comes to yoga wear.  Count me in as satisfied with the subtle seams of their pieces preventing any chafing or rubbing against my skin.  Two thumbs up goes to their wonderful “wicking technology” that repelled sweat out of the fabric, making me stay cool as a cucumber while struggling with my warrior and mountain poses.  And I can’t stop gushing at the snug wrinkle-free quality of the fabric which surely withstood my other gravity-defying asanas.**

boden-run-faster-leggings

Honestly I had a hard time choosing over their pretty versatile pieces.  Instead of going all head to toe matchy matchy – I decided to mix and match.  Just don’t forget to order about 1-2 sizes up – I’m normally a Size 4 but I’m glad I got these lovelies in a Size 8 which minimized all those stubborn bulges around my midsection. :-)

boden-run-faster-leggings

So rush now to get 20% off your purchase of BODEN active wear through Saturday, November 15 with promo code “YOGA at checkout! ;-)

boden-sports-wear

boden-active-wear

boden-sports-jacket

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Visible Monday   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Monday Bloom   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Personal Style Monday   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Trend Spin   ::   Stylish Tuesday   ::   Celebrate Southern   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   #AllAboutYouNow   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   #BeautyBuzz   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Watcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   The Hump Day Blog Hop   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Life & Style   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   Oh Hey Girl!   ::   Beautiful You   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Spotlight Weekly   ::   Three-fer Thursday   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Style Confessions   ::   #WIWT   ::   30 Plus Style & Beauty   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   #FashionFriday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Friday’s Fab Favorites   ::   Stylish Saturday

sexy-active-wear

By the way, if you’re stumped for gift ideas this holiday season — I suggest you check out DANIEL WELLINGTON watches — an amazing line of timepieces for you or your preppy and stylish loved ones.  Plus y’all could get a 15% discount until November 30 when using the promo code “redtagchiclosangeles” at checkout! ♥

boden-yoga-outfit

What I’m Wearing   >>   Sweatshirt, Sports Top and Leggings all c/o BODEN   ::   RALPH by Ralph Lauren Eyewear c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP   ::   NIKE Shoes (circa 2009)   ::   MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

**Disclaimer:  Opinions expressed in this post are all mine.  Read my full disclaimer here.

Comments

I am totally loving the Boden active wear on you Rebecca!

WOW WOW what a body you have!!
    You look beyond stunning!

Kisses and keep up the great work, I am proud of you my friend!

xx Tamara Chloé

I truly love Boden, but had no idea they had active wear.! Thank you so much for sharing this in your post. You look absolutely stunning by the way. And, thank you for visiting my website. I truly love and admire your blog. So, I’m honored that you would visit me, and hope that you enjoyed it. ;-) I’m excited to see what other posts you have up your sleeve beautiful girl! Oh, and one more thing. This is silly! I’m still rather new and am not too familiar with link ups. Can you give a new girl some insight? I hope you have a truly blessed day! Xo, Maria

THIS POST SPEAKS… Wait no, SCREAMS TO ME!!! SCREAMS = BUY BUY BUY ME because YOU DO NOT already have 294237482374823483289 different yoga outfits in your overstuffed closet! ;)

Hello dear Tara! I’m always trying to get thru your blog & link up but always get rejected for malware, hope we could do something about that! Thanks for dropping by though!

As soon as I have your body and especially your buttocks, I will start wearing such reveiling sports wear haha.
    No really, never. You look absolutely stunning in it. I am glad you are exercizing at home because you would make men run into trees and lampposts if you were to run outside LOL
    I have heard of BODEN through another blogger (Midlife Chic) and they seem to be pretty good. They just need to come to The Netherlands.
    Greetje

So cute on you – and I love the panels down the side for that extra something. Thanks for the suggestion to size up – I will give them a try!

I didn’t know Boden was venturing into activewear. But I’m glad they are because this ensemble you’re modeling looks great on you! Love the side panels. It seems like such a great fit. Thanks for sharing, Rebecca. Hope you’re enjoying your week! ~Cynthia

I am going to have to check out their active wear, as this looks totally adorable on you! The fit looks perfect on you – thanks for the hint about sizing up. I love cute gym gear, as it helps keep me motivated to actually go to the gym and show it off. :)

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, I was very pleased about it! :)
    I LOVE your outfit today… something different like always but I really love it! Gorgeos the blue pattern on the side. Must say it´s more fun to make sports in a nice outfit! :)

have a nice week dear
    Dana

I love it :) you have got to be the stylist chick at the gym, what a neat suit. Happy coming up Tuesday. Bloggers Who Have Inspired me link up starts tomorrow, would love to have you link up (and as many times too). Rachel xo

Such cute workout wear! I’ve checkout out Boden a few times but haven’t ordered anything yet – I may need to look again & finally place an order! OX, D

Wow lady, you look in such smashing shape, well done! I didnt know the brand but I see their pieces are high quality and u are very satisfied with them. Hugs! xo

What a great workout outfit. Love the side panel design. Beautiful pictures.

Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
    Love,