It’s About Time!

It’s back to regular programming everyone! :-) Yes I’m kind of in my comfort zone now more than ever.  Can I tell you that this Forever 21 B&W top is my all-time favorite outfit when I want to look my absolute best for work and beyond?  So it’s a no-brainer that I choose this classic look to blend in with my equally classic watch from DANIEL WELLINGTON. ♥

To say that I’m a huge watch fan is an understatement – considering my lifelong love affair with it since my childhood days.  From Mickey Mouse to Seiko and a host of brands in between – I finally felt like an adult (in watch years, that is! :-) ) when I bought myself a Tag Heuer with my savings as an auditor!   I don’t know if it’s just me but back in my day – Rolex is the watch of choice when you want to go luxe.  And although I’ve been subconsciously saving for that Rolex of my dreams – I couldn’t be any happier with the advent of these highly affordable but just as luxe designer watches like my ever-reliable oversized Michael Kors beauty.

So count me in as thrilled beyond words when I got the memo/invite to join the holiday campaign for DANIEL WELLINGTON watches – my new all-occasion and go-to timepiece.  Doubly happy to finally find a genuine leather sister to my MK – I can’t stop admiring the minimalist (it’s über-thin!) and understated elegance of my Classic Sheffield Lady in rose gold.

And if you’re scrambling for more gift ideas this holiday season – you could look no further than these classic timepieces for men and women with interchangeable straps (you would surely love their classy leather and preppy NATO straps here) which you can get at 15% off through November 30 with promo code “redtagchiclosangeles” at checkout! ♥

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites… you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Weekend Snapshots   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing  ::   #LetItShine   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   The Collective Social Blog Hop   ::   Personal Style Monday   ::   Stylish Tuesday   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   #CelebrateSouthern   ::   Trend Spin   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   #AllAboutYou   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Life & Style   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   What I Wore Wednesday   ::   Beautiful You   ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Three-fer Thursday   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Style Confessions   ::   #WIWT   ::   30 Plus Style and Beauty   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Fab Favorites   ::   Stylish Saturday

What I’m Wearing  >>  Classic Sheffield Lady Watch c/o DANIEL WELLINGTON   ::   Blazer (n/a but this is awesome for Fall!) and Tote Bag c/o BLACK FIVE   ::   Forever 21 top, leather skirt and faux pearl bracelet   ::   House of Harlow sunglasses via Marshalls   ::   Michael Kors Bag   ::   BCBGeneration nude pumps   ::   JustFab red suede heels   ::   MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

1. Lulu says

You are gorgeous! I love your dress!
    Some inspiration on Talis Romania, in article : Rochie de iarna in stil retro-chic, pentru momente de neuitat

I really liked your sporty looks as well, but you can tell that you are in your zone when you are dolled up and in heels so I love it! I also think that those nude pumps are very elegant and suit this look perfectly!

Thank you so much for linking up with the #reasonstodress real mom street style liknkup hope to have you back again tomorrow!

Angie from reasons to dress

I’m loving this look – especially the ruffle top and red pumps!!! I need to check out Daniel Wellington, because I’m looking for a new watch. Have a great week!

4. Jeannette says

Hello girl and thanks for visiting my blog! I am so glad I found yours because I loved your post. You look beautiful in those red shoes… they are to die for. And the skirt…. it fits you like a glove and I want one like that. The watch is super pretty. Very classy and elegant. Adding the animal print blazer to the outfit was a clever idea. The entire look is spot on beautiful. And you girl, you look amazing. A pleasure meeting you and I look forward to your next post. XOXO, Jeannette

Gorgeous chica! Now I want that skirt & top! Although I’d probably freeze in Pittsburgh. Lol! Congrats on your collaboration. I could’nt link to the DW site. I will try again later. Have a fab week my stylish friend. :) Xoxo

Hey beautiful lady! Thank you for your recent visit to my website. I had been playing with a new site and look for my own and I finally released it this weekend. I hope you come visit me at my new site too and share your thoughts. I love your clean design!

Anyway, I love that you show the versatility of your pieces by paring with a bold lip and matching red heels and a snake print jacket The modest cut of this blazer helps it work well from work to after work mingling. Super cute, where’s it from?

Btw, I my new blog site is

As always you look stunning in both these looks. The top and skirt are lovely on you and I know how much you love wearing heels. It’s so funny that you love to wear a watch yet I haven’t worn a watch in a good 20 odd years!

Awww! I had a Mickey Mouse watch, too. It played “I Want to Hold Your Hand.” I thought I was so cool sporting Mickey, Minnie, and The Beatles simultaneously.

That ruffled top is on point! So feminine, flirty, and chic! I love that you topped off your outfit with the snakeskin jacket. Such a fashionable surprise!

<3 Liz

Woo-Hoo!! Looking sexy my friend Love the ruffled top with the leather skirt, the jacket is fab. Those shoes are so lovely, sophisticated and sexy, I think maroon has been my favorite color for awhile now, for fall.
    Pretty watch as well. Looks so nice and sunny there in LA
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx

Ohhh I love these Daniel Wellington Watches I am seeing on several of my favorite bloggers these last few days. This outfit is beautiful. I too like that top but my biggest love goes to your awesome python blazer and those burgundy heels. Check out my burgundy booties, today.

Have a Great Week, Rebecca!

<3 Ada.

LOVE!!! That blouse is gorgeous with that leather skirt!! What a beautiful look on you!

Happy Monday!