Spring Peek

Wow that was a blast, the Golden Globes I mean.  If last night’s festivities were an indication – then I guess the awards season will be one helluva glam glam affair!

It was indeed a roller coaster ride last week as far as Southern California weather is concerned as we were blessed with rain all weekend long (which SoCal badly needs :-( ) and some lovely Spring to Summer (80s baby!) climes midweek – which allowed yours truly to wear this flowy top (obsessed with those sleeves!) which I bought at the tail end of Fall plus the bonus of going bare legged again. :-)

What I’m Wearing  >>  Clutch c/o GiGi New York   ::   Calypso Crush bamboo sunglasses c/o HAMMOCK AND PALMS   ::   Top via Marshalls   ::   Leather Skirt thanks to 1st Class Fashion   ::   Zara Booties (n.a. but this is awesome!)   ::   Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot (exact one here)  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Weekend Snapshots   ::    Creative Mondays   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Shoe and Tell   ::   Visible Monday   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Celebrate Southern   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   #AllAboutYouNow   ::   Trend Spin   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::   Work Style Wednesday   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   A Labour of Fashion   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   What I Wore to Work   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   #WIWT   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   #FashionFriday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Friday’s Fab Favorites   ::   Blogging Besties   ::   Casual Friday   ::

What a fun, flirty outfit! And a beautiful color on the clutch. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

One of the things I love about this outfit and find to be very bold is the mix of black, tan and purple leather! People live by these imaginary rules that all of your leather should “match” but this is so far from the truth and this outfit proves it! You know how to mix and match that a pro, total inspiration.

Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup and hope to have you join again today!!

Angie from reasons to dress

You are so blessed to live in SoCal Rebecca! Bare legs in January? Could NEVER happen in Ontario with sub 0 weather. Good thing I escaped for awhile, I’m in Seattle visiting my daughter, it’s raining but much milder than home.

I’m lovin’ your top, the delicate flowers and flowy sleeve are so sweet. You look fabulous!

♥ carmen

Why can’t I wear a pretty floral top with a flirty little skirt today? If you see my OOTD you can tell we live in opposite climates though it’s nowhere as cold as most of the States and no snow. Love this, especially the sleeves on that blouse and your camel booties. Thanks for sharing with my link-up as well. =)

I am loving your whole outfit, especially the bell sleeves on your top! And, ofcourse, your ankle boots are fabulous and Zara, one of my favorites. They have the best shoe designs. Thank you for linking up with “Shoe and Tell” on Style Nudge.

Absolutely adore this look! You are simply gorgeous! The weather here in SoCal has been SERIOUSLY bipolar, each day I check my weather app trying to figure out if I need to wear a parka or a tank top, lol. Also totally swooning over your Gigi clutch. Fab!

xox, Maya Beth

7. Jeannette says

Rebecca, I love, love, love this look on you. You look so beautiful and radiant wearing that flowered top and black skater skirt. The booties are TDF and all together looks amazing. You are so beautiful and posses a super beautiful smile:-) May your week be filled with many blessings and wonderful things. Thanks for sharing. XOXO, Jeannette

I stayed up so late last night watching the Golden Globes that now I’m paying for it. LOL
    Love the sleeves on your top.

Hope you had a great weekend with the family.

instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

I can’t wait for full blown spring weather, I’m over winter clothes haha! It’s mostly been cold and damp around here lately but occasionally there has been an unseasonable warm day!

Have a great Monday!