Fringes and Tassels in Winter

If there’s one look that I would like to define me – it would be hands down bohemian.  But in an otherwise imperfect world a.k.a. reality – I have no choice but be confined to the demands and expectations of my chosen profession (finance and accounting, that is).  But that definitely can’t stop me from adding dashes of boho to my look (starting with my hair! :-) ) and falling in love with this super cute tasseled cardigan from the amazing collection of TRENDY FINE. ♥

I’m not so big on trends but the over-the-knee boots is something I could not pass up this Winter.  So I count myself blessed to nab this OTK beauty (the heels truly had me at hello!) at 50% off (it’s still on sale but it’s now at $139.99) from Macy’s post-holiday sale. :-)

What I’m Wearing   >>   Cardigan c/o TRENDY FINE   ::   DV by Dolce Vita Over-the-Knee Boots   ::   Sweater Dress via Ross   ::   Badgley Mischka bag via Saks Off 5th   ::   Simply Vera by Vera Wang Sunglasses via Kohls   ::   Wet n Wild Mega-Last Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot (exact one here)  ::  Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites… you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Weekend Snapshots   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   #LetItShine   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Shoe and Tell   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Celebrate Southern   ::   Trend Spin   ::   #AllAboutYou   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Watcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   Your Whims Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   Work Style Wednesday   ::   What Wives Wear   ::   Thursday Favorites   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Spotlight Weekly   ::   What I Wore to Work   ::   A Labour of Fashion   :   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   #WIWT   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Skirtista Diaries   ::   Blogging Besties   ::   Friday’s Fab Favorites   ::   Fashion Cache Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Stylish Saturday

I thought I had commented on this outfit, but cannot find it. You get so many comments, I have to scroll like mad. I especially love your boots. And they are flat too. What a bonus to such sexy boots.

I want OTK boots so badly, but every time I have tried a pair on they make my knees look crazy!! Ha!! Love the pair you found for such a great price. And I am right there with you on the boho love…it’s my favorite style too!

3. Jeannette says

Hello Rebecca! Fringes are big this season and the jacket you are wearing will be the perfect addition to anyone’s closet to rock the trend. I really love both, the color and the style and it fits you beautifully. You are looking amazing as always and girl, you have beautiful legs!!! The OTK boots are simply beautiful and I am going to check if they still have my size because I like them very much. Thanks for sharing and keep smiling:-) XOXO, Jeannette

What a great look Rebecca! I love that you paired a shorter knit dress with fabulous over-the knee boots. And, the fringe jacket is that unexpected touch that just makes it all work!
    Thank you so much for Linking Up with Shoe and Tell on Style Nudge!! Can’t wait to see what you show me next week!

Oh, there isnt anything I love more today than your fringed cardi, Rebecca! How cool is it! And definitely this kind of style is so you, looking gorgeous! Your smile, always cheers me up! Many kisses! xo (ps no wonder, you also have such a gorgeous daughter! <3)

I love the over the knee boots with the low heel! I typically only see the platform type and these are great for every day! And your jacket is so fun! You look marvelous as always! Susan

LOVE the whole outfit. What a great look on you. The length of your knitted dress and the OTK boots make you legs look fabulous.

Hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend! I totally needed it.
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

Great look! It’s funny how your style is more bohemian yet you work in an environment where you need to be more on the smart side. I am in vet school and willl probably live in scrubs once I start working, but have always dreamed of an office job where I could wear pencil skirts and heels!

Haha yeah that’s really funny you like what you don’t have – well we just have to do with whatever is at hand. Thanks for stopping by Lindsay Ava!!!

That fringe cardigan is so much fun! Looks so good with the dress and OTK boots. You are killing me with those boots. I had given up on OTK boots but now that I see how good they look on you, I may have to give them another try. Have a great week, Rebecca! ~Cynthia

You look marvelous Rebecca!! Love your new cute frings cardigan and the cool over-the-knee booties! I love the boho style although I never dress like that. I guess our shitty weather is to blame :D It’s freezing over here 35°F. Nonetheless have a happy Monday pretty!!

Those boots are so adorable! I still haven’t snagged a pair of over the knee boots but I’ve being seeing them all over the place so it’s only a matter of time before I give in. lol! Love that striped sweater dress too, and your hair looks gorgeous!