Festival Style :: Oh Crepe!

shop-the-shopping-bag

I can’t be happier to kick off another exciting style collaboration with THE SHOPPING BAG to life via a look that is so in season at the moment.

Yes Coachella (around 130 miles off L.A.) is just about the place to be right now — and this fun and versatile top is what I would exactly wear with my favorite denim cut-offs, fringe-y crossbody bag (circa 2008) and platform wedges (or cowboy boots) if I was in that dreamy and star-studded bohemian playground right now! ♥

You could fill up your virtual SHOPPING BAG with a lot of stylish clothes, jewelry and accessories, beauty products and even home/office stuff at 25% off when you type in REDTAGCHICLA at checkout! :-)

boho-style-ideas

spring-style

shop-the-shopping-bag

the-shopping-bag

boho-hair-inspiration

What I’m Wearing   >>   Top (I’m in a Size L) c/o THE SHOPPING BAG   ::   Abercrombie & Fitch shorts   ::   Marciano bag via Nordstrom Rack   ::   Report wedge sandals via Macy’s   ::   GAP sunglasses   ::   MAC Ruby Woo lipstick   ::   Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Shoe and Tell   ::   Styled Up   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   #LetItShine   ::   #HowISpring   ::   Weekend Snapshots   ::   Style To Inspire   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Link Up with Lisa   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Personal Style Mondays   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   Tremendous Tuesday   ::   Celebrate Southern   ::   Turning Heads Tuesday   ::   Style Swap Tuesdays   ::   Style Sessions   ::   Trend Spin   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::   #WhatSheWore   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   The Wednesday Pants   ::   WIWW   ::   Life and Style   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   What I Wore to Work   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   A Labour of Fashion   ::   Thursday Fashion Files   ::   #WIWT   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Blogging Besties   ::   Casual Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Style Me Bloggers   ::   Friday’s Fab Favorites   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::   Fashion Cache Friday   ::   #StyleFocus   ::   Style Saturday   ::   Street Style Sunday

Comments

Looks like you have the perfect weather for this awesome look. Love the crepe top. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

oh Rebecca!
    Thanks for the compliment on the GREAT TURQUOISE SCARF. When I bought it (around 2 yrs ago for $2-3 or so, I only had the red heels but when I acquired the turquoise heels from H&M and was soooooo thrilled. That scarf has entertained many a date night with husb, lunch date with gal pals and just go old going shopping. Glad you like it. ( happy face ) lol

Have a great weekend!
    ♥renae

You look festival season ready and so fabulous Rebecca!
    I am totally drooling over that fringe bag!
    Great look sweety, hope u enjoy your weekend!

Kisses Tamara Chloé xx

Great casual warm weather look! That tee is too cute and I Love your fringe bag! I cannot wait until it warms up around here. Happy weekend, lovely lady!

This would be an amazing Coachella outfit Rebecca. I love your cool top! Happy anniversary to you too!! April is the best month to start a blog haha! We both can’t be wrong :D

xx

hi Rebecca!
    My golly gosh, you have some FABULOUS appendages. lol
    I finally figure out how to get to your blog from my blog. May sound trite but this new site has it’s challenges. And, you very first comment to me was rushed off to spam for some dang weird reason, so I took your comment out of the spam folder and place you where you rightfully belong, my friend!

lol

♥renae
    renaesrepertoire.com

Hi..
    You look amazing. The outfit is perfect for festivals and I love love your shades.

You have a wonderful blog and you got a new followers.

Stay in touch..!!
    Namaste..!!
    huesisee1.blogspot.in

I want that top. It’s adorable!! Love how you paired it with the denim shorts.

Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

That shirt is adorable! I love it with the denim cutoffs! I’m working with the Shopping Bag Wednesday! However, when I asked for the specific 10 things they ask you to pick, they sent me something I didn’t ask for at all…did this happen to you?
    ~~Megan~~