Spring Style :: Colors and Prints

printed-palazzo-pants

I feel so blessed having non-stop back-to-back collaborations with various brands since I came back from my golden birthday sojourn to the Philippines.  Yes it’s been a good number of weeks wearing stuff from my lovely sponsors and I never felt more blessed doing that – the latest of which is from NameStylish –  the makers of this gorgeous rose gold Carrie Bradshaw-style name necklace – which I have been dreaming of having for quite a long time now!  It’s the perfect Mother’s Day present, don’t y’all think? ♥

But what’s really making me happier now (the homesickness and separation anxiety from my loved ones back in the P.I. is still there though) is the thought that I haven’t shopped since I got back.  Not even that Lilly Pulitzer-Target collab could pull me out of hibernation. :-)

Going back to my native land was indeed sort of a detox and an eye-opener for me that there is more to life than retail therapy (hello fatter bank account!) and the short-lived happiness it brings.

I can still get into the Spring and festival spirit by just shopping in my closet via these non-new closet faves –  a floaty bright-colored top, my super favorite paisley printed palazzo pants,  aviator sunnies and my platform wedges. ♥

stacked-bracelets

ralph-lauren-aviator-sunglasses

personalized-carrie-name-necklace-rose-gold

floppy-summer-straw-hat

chinese-laundry-wedges

loose-waves-hairstyle

What I’m Wearing   >>   Necklace c/o NameStylish   ::   RALPH by Ralph Lauren Eyewear c/o Sunglasses Shop   ::   Hat c/o Dorfman-Pacific   ::   Forever 21 Top   ::   Pants and Chinese Laundry shoes via Marshalls   ::   Stacked Bracelets (for sale here)    ::   MAC Ruby Woo lipstick   ::   Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites…..love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

Shoe and Tell   ::   Weekend Snapshots   ::   #HowISpring   ::   Manic Monday   ::   On The Daily Express   ::  Let It Shine   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::   Style To Inspire   ::  Creative Mondays   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Link Up With Lisa   ::   Styled Up   ::   Celebrate Southern   ::   Real Mom Street Style   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Trend Spin   ::  Style Sessions   ::   All About You   ::   Turning Heads Tuesday   ::   Style Swap Tuesdays   ::   Chic Style   ::   Random Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::    Trendy Wednesday   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::   Midweek Muse   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday   ::   The Wednesday Pants   ::   I Feel Pretty  ::   #WhatSheWore   ::   WIWW   ::   Fashion A La Mode   ::   Labour of Fashion   ::  Thursday Fashion Files   ::   What I Wore to Work   ::   Treat Yo’Self Thursday   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::  Spotlight of the Week   ::   #WIWT   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   That Friday Blog Hop   ::  Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Casual Friday   ::   Blogging Besties   ::   Style Saturday

Comments

Absolutely in love with this look! So gorgeous. The top is just the perfect fit with those pants, I always wonder what to wear with them, I need a top like that!! x

I love this look. The colors, the print, the hat. Happy that you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

That necklace is absolutely beautiful on you and I love how you styled it. Everything about this look makes me ready for the summer and a getaway!

Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup babe!

Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, travel and life as a mom in Italy.

I really like your outfit. The pants are so cute and colorful. You look great :)

yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/the-little-pink-flamingos.html

Back to back collabs sounds great! Love this entire outfit, it is def. you with all of the colors and the necklace goes great with it, too! Sounds like you had a great trip and it was hard leaving… that is when you know you had too much fun :)

Love the necklace – I think I will order one for my sister for her birthday! You look lovely in pink, and those pants are so fun. I’m going back to shopping my closet too – lots of lovely things in there to be worn!

This is such a perfect look for you! Boho chic!! I love it! I would love to try the palazzo pant trend but I am not sure I can pull it off as well as you do! And that necklace is fabulous! I wear something with my daughter’s initials on it every day! Susan

WOW WOW WOW again! Absolutely gorgeous and I’m not just talking about your outfit Rebecca! You make everything look good and no one believes you’re 50!!

Have a fabulous week!
    ♥ carmen

Love this chic boho look! There definitely is more to life than shopping, and looking at what we have and styling it differently is what makes our closets fun, so I totally agree with you.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

When I see you in this delightful, colorful ensemble, I’m reminded of the song by Peaches & Herb called Shake Your Groove Thing. Do you remember that song? You look awesome!

Your trousers are such fun! I love the mix of patterns and the variety of bright colours. The bright cami top goes so well with them. You look great.

I do love me some retail therapy, but most of the time my budget prefers that I shop my closet :) Those pants are fabulous–I love the print and colors, especially with that pretty pink top!

What a fabulous outfit, I love those pants! Btw. how’s the weather in LA these days?I’m considering visiting LA in June or in the beginning of July:)

Hello dear – the weather here is always perfect not too cold not too hot. June to July will be a little hotter though!

This is one of my favorite looks by you and I am right there with you!
    Sometimes we just need to shop our own closets instead of buying and buying.
    I love how this look is so trendy, up to date and modern with the whole seventies trend going on!
    You look absolutely beautiful Rebecca;)

Kisses and enjoy a great new start of the week!

xx Tamara Chloé