Winter Basic :: Faux Fur Hooded Vest

zara-faux-fur-hooded-quilted-vest

To say that I’m obsessed with this vest is a total understatement – considering that I circled 3 Zara branches in Los Angeles and Orange counties in search for my size. :-)  It’s all worth it though since I had been seriously stalking this vest (can’t get enough of the statement hood, I swear!) in-store and online.  So I count myself lucky to finally get it at almost 70% off at Zara’s huge (’twas a madhouse!) post-Christmas sale.

Taking advantage of the unusually cold wave hitting Southern California lately – this look just about sums up how I dress up lately.  As far as I remember, I haven’t worn as much chunky winter pieces as I have now.  Call it climate change or global warming but I surely am not complaining about it a single bit! ♥

zara-nylon-gilet

express-turtleneck-sweater

simply-vera-vera-wang-for-kohls-corduroy-leggings

aviator-sunglasses

zara-nylon-gilet

hair-ideas

What I’m Wearing   >>     RAY-BAN 3025  c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP   ::   ZARA Nylon Gilet (similar)    ::   EXPRESS sweater (similar)   ::   UGG boots (similar)   ::   Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl’s corduroy leggings (similar)   ::   Michael Kors watch   ::   Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick 906D   ::   Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites – love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

MONDAY   >>   Shoe and Tell   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Hello Monday   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::    Creative Mondays   ::   Visible Monday   ::   Beauty by Miss L   ::   Let It Shine   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Beauty 101 by Lisa  ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Start of the Week Stylish   ::   Classy Monday   ::   Weekend Snapshots   ::   Monday Fashion   ::   A Lovely Little A La Mode   ::   Personal Style   >>   TUESDAY   >>   All About You   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Trend Spin   ::  Turning Heads Tuesday   ::  On Trend Tuesday   ::   Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me   ::   Tuesday Fashion Party   ::   Style Swap Tuesdays   ::   Style Sessions   ::   #ReasonstoDress   ::   Chic Style   >>   WEDNESDAY   >>   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday  ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::  WIWW   ::   Style Me Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::   Color and Grace   ::   Fresh Fashion Forum   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Jersey Girl Texan Heart   >>   THURSDAY   >>   Thursday Fashion Files   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   #WIWT    ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Top of the World Style   ::   A Labour of Life    >>   FRIDAY  >>  Flashback Fashion Fridays    ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Oh Hey Friday!   ::   Friday Favorites   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Casual Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Fabulous Friday   ::   Friday Finds   ::  Fridays Fashion   ::   Weekend Wear   ::  Fabulous Friday   ::   Style It Friday   ::   The Weekend Blog Hop

Comments

Super cosy Rebecca! Would be perfect for chilly London weather! I bought a pair of wool lined boots for a recent weekend in Prague – having warm feet makes such a difference! Thank you so much for linking up your gorgeous post to #AllAboutYou! Hope you had a great week xx

Beautiful winter look Rebecca. Love your cool Zara vest. Lucky that you got it 70% off. Zara sale is always a madhouse ;-) I have given up on it and order the stuff online. Haha you guys call 10° degrees a cold wave. We had -10° degrees and snow a few days ago and now it’s -1° degrees :D Believe it or not I actually enjoy the cold right now. I need to check my head ;-) Wish you a happy Friday!

xx

You look so comfy and that faux fur hooded vest is simply amazing. Also, I’m a sucker for UGG boots, I know that a lot of people hate them but when it’s cold during the winter months, they are the best at keeping your toes toasty! Thanks for linking up with me today and I’ll be pinning this to the link up board. Hope to see you back next week!

4. Jeannette says

Hello beautiful and happy New Year! I can totally understand why you went crazy trying to find that vest…. it is gorgeous! Unfortunately I missed all the after Christmas sales this year:-( I was busy taking care of some personal matters but there is always a next year… right??? I declare for you a wonderful year Rebecca and I know amazing things are coming your way. Keep believing, thinking, visualizing and talking only about what you truly want. Very important! We are the creators of our lives!! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses! Jeannette

Love your blog! I am a a published fashion stylist and makeup artist for Click Magazine in Memphis who is just now getting my blog going strong ;-) I followed on Facebook and would love to follow on Bloglovin if you have an account! Would also love a refollow on Blogger if you find my blog interesting. -xoxo

You really look good in the winter outfit. I was also looking for something that I can add to my wardrobe over the cold seasons and this is surely one that is going in there. I would love to live in those boots over the season. Thanks a lot for sharing the outfit idea.

Cindy

Hello Cindy and thanks for dropping by – such a pleasure hearing from you. I’ll be at your blog very soon – have a lovely weekend dear!!

Rebecca, you look fabulous! I adore that vest and those pants look so warm and cozy; such a stylish duo! I know, the weather has been acting weird here in New York, too; it’s crazy! I hope you’re having a wonderful start to your week so far, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa

Your vest is super cute and perfect for SoCal .. where we don’t need a heavy duty parker jacket .. you’ve got the best parts of the jacket .. a warm core and a cute fuzzy hood.

Monica.

You look so winter cozy hun!
    I have to agree with you that the vest in absolutely adorable, and so are you!

Beautiful and fabulous as always.

Wishing you a happy week!

xx Tamara Chloé