Spring Blend

yoins-button-through-a-line-mini-skirt

With the promise of Spring clearly in the horizon also comes the chance to mix feminine details like fringes, bows and ruffles – trends which will surely make me smile.  I guess there’s no other way to tone down and make the whimsical nature of these trends more work-friendly than to wear them in my favorite neutral colors like black and tan.  And accessories like a pair of Ray-Ban aviators and a genuine leather shoulder bag will definitely add edge to any girlie outfit like this. ♥

aviator-sunglasses

black-detachable-bow-embellishment-high-heeled-pumps

black-fringed-jacket

loose-waves-hair-style

What I’m Wearing   >>     RAY-BAN 3025 c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP   ::   Skirt, unlined (I’m wearing a size 8/XL) c/o YOINS   ::   Bag c/o MAXWELL SCOTT BAGS   ::   Shoes c/o CHOIES   ::   Jacket, old (similar)   ::   MAC Ruby Woo lipstick   ::   Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Do check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites – love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

MONDAY   >>   Shoe and Tell   ::   #HowIFall   ::   Hello Monday   ::   Mix It Mondays   ::    Creative Mondays   ::   Visible Monday   ::   Beauty by Miss L   ::   Let It Shine   ::   Sophisticated Style   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   Start of the Week Stylish   ::   Classy Monday   ::   Monday Fashion   ::   A Lovely A La Mode   ::   Weekend Snapshots   ::   Personal Style   >>   TUESDAY   >>   All About You   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Trend Spin   ::  Turning Heads Tuesday   ::  On Trend Tuesday   ::   Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me   ::   Tuesday Fashion Party   ::   Style Swap Tuesdays   ::   Chic Style    ::   #ReasonstoDress  >>   WEDNESDAY   >>   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday  ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::  Style Me Wednesday   ::   Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays   ::   Color and Grace   ::   Fresh Fashion Forum   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Jersey Girl Texan Heart   ::   #WIWW   >>   THURSDAY   >>   Thursday Fashion Files   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Thursday Favorite Things   ::   #WIWT    ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Top of the World Style  ::   A Labour of Life   ::   Thursday Moda   >>   FRIDAY  >>  Flashback Fashion Fridays    ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Oh Hey Friday!   ::   Fabulous Friday   ::   Friday Favorites   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Casual Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Fridays Fashion   ::   Weekend Wear   ::  The Weekend Blog Hop

Comments

Love your skirt! I’ve been wanting one like this, and still haven’t found one. Your shoes are Gorgeous and can hop on over into my closet any time, Rebecca! Thanks for linking up and enjoy your weekend.

Every single piece is perfect! You look gorgeous! I love the fringe, the asymmetrical flouncy layering of the blouse, the A line skirt in the lovely caramel color, and, of course, the shoes! #FridayFavorites

3. Joanna Joy says

You look so stylish in this fringe jacket and these heels are super adorable. Great styling dear:)

astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

Thanks lovely Eileen – please come back starting Monday for a new outfit post which I’m sure you’ll love!

Thanks sweet Valerie – please come back starting Monday for a new outfit post which I’m sure you’ll love!

Thanks lovely Vanessa – please come back starting Monday for a new outfit post which I’m sure you’ll love!

Thanks lovely Sheela – please come back starting Monday for a new outfit post which I’m sure you’ll love!

Kisses too Silvy – please come back starting Monday for a new outfit post which I’m sure you’ll love!

I’m loving your fringe jacket, such a cool piece and looks fantastic with your tan skirt! Fab spring look!

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams,com

I love how you’ve combined some of this season’s hottest trends into one look, Rebecca! It makes it more of a unique outfit than a trendy one :) That jacket is gorgeous and I also love those shoes! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

XO,