Summer Fling

boohoo-pheobe-woven-low-dipped-back-top

Not one to complain about the eternal Summer weather this side of the planet, but I really planned on re-styling this gorgeous pumpkin-colored BOOHOO top with my over-the-knee boots for a fun night out on the town with my girl squad.

The climate, in general, has been so troubling lately.  My heart and prayers go out to Haiti and those along the Florida coast affected by the devastating Hurricane Matthew.  We here in Southern California are still on “heightened earthquake alert” and advised not to let our guard down as the “big one” is just lurking around the corner (sigh!).

On a brighter note, I am looking forward to wear a Fall-fabulous outfit from STAYING SUMMER next week – so you guys must watch out for it!

transitional-style

boohoo-pheobe-woven-low-dipped-back-top

summer-style

pheobe-woven-low-dipped-back-top

What I’m Wearing   >>     Top c/o BOOHOO   ::   ZARA shorts   ::   Tory Burch bag   ::   Lauren Conrad at Kohl’s sunglasses   ::  Sandals from Ross Dress for Less   ::   MAC lipstick (D for Danger)   ::   Hair and Smile (my own!) ;-)

Check out and join my fun and precious linkups (and meet new friends along the way!) for the week.  Thanks for the invites – love you all fabulous ladies!  ♥

MONDAY   >>   Shoe and Tell   ::   #HowISummer   ::   Hello Monday   ::   Visible Monday   ::   Creative Mondays   ::   Beauty by Miss L   ::   Let It Shine   ::   Start of the Week Stylish   ::   Classy Monday   ::   Monday Fashion   ::   Grace + Lace   ::   Mix it Mondays   ::   Watch What I’m Wearing   ::   My Red Carpet Fashion   ::   Link Up with Lisa   ::   Weekend Snapshots   ::   #iwillwearwhatilike   >>   TUESDAY   >>   Turning Heads Tuesday   ::   Layers & Lipstick   ::   Confident Twosday   ::   Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me   ::   Tuesday Fashion Party   ::   Style Swap Tuesdays   ::  Trend Spin   >>   WEDNESDAY   >>   Midweek Inspiration   ::   Whatcha Wearing Wednesday  ::   Oh, Hey Girl!   ::  Style Me Wednesday   ::  Color and Grace   ::   Fresh Fashion Forum   ::   Trendy Wednesday   ::   Jersey Girl Texan Heart   ::   What I Wore   ::   I Feel Pretty   ::   Fashion Frenzy    >>   THURSDAY   >>   Thursday Fashion Files   ::   #WIWT   ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Top of the World Style  ::   A Labour of Life   ::   Thursday Moda   ::   No Rules Weekend blog Party   >>   FRIDAY  >>  Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Flashback Fashion Fridays    ::   Passion4Fashion   ::  Fridays Fashions   ::   Weekend Wear   ::   Weekend Blog Hop   ::   On the Edge of the Week   ::   Friday Finds   ::   Fabulous Friday   ::   Fancy Friday   ::   Friday Favorites   >>   SATURDAY   >>   Saturday Share

Comments

This color is gorgeous and perfect for fall! It looks great with the shorts and sandals. Hopefully you be able to pair it with your OTK boots soon.

I love the transition top. The colours really work well for fall. My heart and prayers are with those in Haiti and Florida too. It’s so hard seeing them in these conditions and praying it gets better.

Thanks and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks Rachel and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks pretty Jennifer and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks gorgeous Edwige and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks Kaitlin and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks Laura and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks Rosie and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!

Thanks Monica and hope you could drop by starting Monday to check out the last and best outfit from my collaboration with STAYING SUMMER!