I created Red Tag Chic Los Angeles as a hobby (mostly for fun) but there are some things that I take really seriously:
- This blog is 100% all me and unless otherwise specified, all opinions expressed in this blog are all mine, and not influenced by any company or group. I will try my best to maintain my independence and will inform you when such independence becomes impaired.
- I would like to reiterate that I am not a life coach, nor a fashion, health or beauty guru. Unless I quote or link it, whatever I publish here is solely based on my opinion and experience on what worked well for me (age, body type, skin, hair, etc.), so I would advise you not to take it as “gospel truth” and still consult the professionals for sound advice.
- I believe and respect intellectual property rights and will strive to the best of my knowledge and effort to come up with completely original materials which are protected by copyright. In the same light, I expect the same from everyone out there. Leave me a message at the Contact page if you need written permission to copy or reproduce any portion of this blog.
- The privacy of my readers and visitors will always be a matter of paramount importance to me. I will do my utmost best to preserve the integrity of the names, email addresses or any other information you leave at the comments forms and Contact page. All the information you submit will never be sold, rented or added to any mailing list(s) without your prior written consent.
- In some instances, I may authorize the use of third-party advertising firms to serve ads when you visit my blog. These firms may use information (but not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the blog in order to serve ads about goods and/or services which I feel might be of interest to you.
- I reserve the right to change, revise, alter or tear down any post or page which I deem necessary.
This page is valid as of this reading and will be updated from time to time as the need arises. Again, my sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to read my blog!